“Now Listen” Exclusive To Nohadra Radio. Interview Mrs Nina Kiwarkis With Mr Anees Talia Sydney. Of South West Sydney Family Rferral Service. Good News For All, Will Find Out What Mr Talia Can Provide Service For Our Community.
South West Sydney Family Referral
Contact us for the cost of a local call: 1300 244 826
Location: 13-15 Memorial Ave Liverpool NSW 2170
Telephone: 1300 244 826 (8:00 am to 6:00 pm, for the cost of a local call)Fax: 02 9602 6034
Postal Address: PO Box 74 Liverpool NSW 1871
Opening Hours: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday (except Public Holidays)
About the South West Sydney Family Referral Service
The South West Sydney Family Referral Service (South West Sydney FRS) offers a free, voluntary and integrated service to meet the needs of vulnerable children, young people and families by bringing together families, relevant services and community resources in their local area.
The service is provided by UnitingCare Burnside, and delivers strength-based services to culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities across South West Sydney in six locations: Liverpool, Bankstown, Fairfield, Campbelltown, Camden and Wollondilly.The South West Sydney FRS provides:
- A single point of entry to a full range of services and information relevant to a young person or family
- Initial needs assessment for a young person or family to identify the most appropriateresponse
- Bilingual and bicultural Family Connectors
- Referral pathways which facilitate access to relevant services for CALD young people and families
- Sustained contact to improve the success of referrals, including a call back to clients and referral agencies within two working days to follow up and support each referral
- A limited ‘Active Holding Response’ for young people or families who are unable to access the necessary services in a timely manner. This may include phone contact, home visits, case coordination and brokerage
- Development a network of collaborative and inclusive service providers including government and non-government agencies.
- Young people aged 16 – 24 years old living in South West Sydney
- Families with a child or young person aged 0 – 18 years old living in South West Sydney
Referrals can be made via telephone, email or in person at the shopfront premises in the Liverpool CBD or by appointment in Bankstown, Fairfield, Campbelltown, Camden and Wollondily.
For more information on the South West Sydney FRS talk to our Family Connectors on 1300 244 826 or email@example.com.
Family Referral Services are funded by the NSW Government as part of Keep Them Safe action plan